Graduate Transport Consultant
Graduate Transport ConsultantMarch 16, 2023
Graduate Transport Consultant 2024 – Full-time Position SCT Consulting is looking for recruits to join our exciting and growing transport advisory business. We work across the public and private sectors, providing transport advice from when the project is just an idea through to checking if it works once it’s built and operating. What will your day-to-day look like? No two days are the same at SCT Consulting, though a typical day may involve:
Next steps Sound like the sort of role for you? Please send us a copy of your CV to email@example.com and a brief cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, your career goals and passions.
- Turning up when it suits you, we’re a pretty flexible team whether it's working from the office, home or somewhere in the sun. Though you might want to make it in time for the morning team coffee run.
- Flicking through the latest strategies from NSW Government or Local Council and think about how they help a development we’re supporting or prioritise a cycleway we’re proposing.
- Diving into a transport model or design development for some of Sydney’s flagship projects, whether it be Sydney Metro, NorthConnex or key precincts such as The Bays and Redfern-North Eveleigh.
- Debating where the team is going for lunch, then jump into our weekly games series – we’re a tad competitive.
- In the afternoon you might get dragged into an urgent request on a regional hospital or a new school we’re helping get across the line.
- In between all this, you’ll learn how to decipher data, analyse data in GIS and get plenty of exposure presenting to clients. Don’t worry you’ll be supported the entire time by a very approachable team who loves a chat.
- Depending on the day, we might wrap up with a few cocktails, cheese and dips.
- Are you graduating this year and are available to start in January 2024?
- Have a knack for deciphering data and telling a compelling story
- Have a basic understanding of (or interest in) transport – whether it be planning, modelling or engineering from your university course
- Have a can-do attitude to new or diverse tasks.
Applications close 30 May, 2023.